Accessibility at our events, performances and classes
We do our very best to make sure that all of our performances, events and classes are accessible to everyone. This information tries to give as much detail as possible but if you would like to discuss your individual needs, please call the team on 020 8293 9741 or get in touch with the team.
Facilities at Charlton House
- There are two accessible toilets in the building: one on the ground floor near reception, and one next to the Minor Hall.
- The Borough Hall is on the first floor of the building, and is accessible by lift.
- The Minor Hall is on the ground floor with six steps leading from reception to the space. A ramp is available at our side entrance (please speak to a member of staff should you wish to use this).
- Unfortunately Studio 3 is only accessible by stairs. Please speak to a member of the team should you have any access requirements.
Our classes and performances
- All of our our events and performances are accessible to wheelchair users or customers with limited mobility - contact the Box Office in advance to reserve a place.
- Our classes and courses are inclusive to everyone. When you register for a course, please let us know in confidence if you have any specific needs, and we will do our best to adapt the course to suit you.
All of our printed materials are available in large print on request.
- We will always do our very best to support you if you have any specific requirements - get in touch and let us know how we can help you.